- Description: Guided tour of the Roman archeological site from the mid 2nd Century BC and discovered in the mid 19th Century, “Nertóbriga Concordia Iulia”, in the plain Extremaduran meadows. Even though this Roman city is still in the process of being excavated, it features two twin temples and a clay altar with remains of ash, coal and bones, as well as a ploughshare in a crack in the rock.
- Duration of the visit: 45 min.
- Distance to the archeological site:2 km. (45 min) We recommend asking the e-EyE team for simple directions.
- Contact:Oficina de Turismo de Fregenal de la Sierra
Tel.: +34 924 70 00 00 (Ext. 81663)
- Opening hours:Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays: 10:30 – 17:30 aprox
- For more informationabout this archeological site, click here.