- Description: Visit the town of Higuera la Real, situated in the Extremadura meadows, and with rich artistic, cultural, historic and gastronomic heritage. Within its land, the raising of Iberian pigs takes place – an animal strongly attached to the local culture and its traditional way of living. You will get to know the secrets of the prestige and quality of its Iberian acorn hams and cold cuts at the Centro de Interpretación del Cerdo Ibérico, situated in the upper level of the Centro Cultural Claustro Jesuítico.
- Duration of the visit: Between 1.5 and 2 hours.
- Price: Free (call in advance).
- Distance to Higuera la Real: 11.8 km. (14 min.)
- Contact: Oficina de Turismo de Higuera la Real
Tel.: +34 924 72 33 28
- Opening hours: From Monday to Saturday, between 10:00 and 14:30.
From Thursday to Saturday, between 16:00 and 19:00.
- For more information about this visit, click here.