- Description: Guided tour of the rich historic-artistic hertiage of Fregenal de la Sierra where, as well as seeing the monuments, you will get to know its history, customs and traditions. We emphasise the Santuary of the Remedios and the Templar Castle, as well as many other significant landmarks.
- Duration of visit (two options):
- Visit to the Historic-Artistic Complex……………………..aprox. 1.5 hours.
- Visit to Churches of Santa María, Santa Ana and Santa Catalina….aprox. 1 hour.
- Price: Free.
- Distance to Fregenal de la Sierra: 7.9 km. (13 min.)
- Contact: Oficina de Turismo de Fregenal de la Sierra
Tel: +34 924 70 00 00 (Ext. 81663)
For more information, visit the town hall website of Fregenal de la Sierra
- Opening hours:
- 1st option: Monday to Sunday at 10:15 (opening hours subject to change)
Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays at 17:30. (Opening hours subject to change)
- 2nd option: Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays at 13:00. (opening hours subject to change)